When to apply?
You should apply for graduation the semester before you graduate. See the application deadlines below.
You must complete a graduation application by the deadline, otherwise you will be charged a late fee.
*If a graduation deadline falls on a weekend applications will be accepted without a fee through the following Monday.
How do I apply?
All students should meet with an academic advisor to review their graduation requirements and to discuss post-graduation plans and opportunities. Book your appointment today!Click Here to book an Appointment
Where do I go?
Students can have their preferred name printed on their diploma AND all convocation materials.
Students must notify the Graduation Office by March 1st.
What is next?
If you are considering graduate school, first, meet with an academic advisor to talk about grad school. Here are some tips:
- Aim high! Do not underestimate your competitiveness.
- Become familiar with the entrance requirements (i.e. minimum test scores, GPA, pre-requisites).
- Align your interests with faculty interests.
- Research and compare funding options.
- Seek help with your application.